Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

25 Things I want to have, do, or be

Here's a little challenge for you: Make a list of 25 things you want to have, do, or be. This idea is from something I read recently. The author said to do it quickly, do it honestly.
Here's a little of my list:
self-discipline in eating and exercise
not to crave chocolate chip cookies
a family room decorated in blue and tan
2 sons who know You and follow you all the days of their lives
more energy
a teacher of God's word
to write another book

see... you can do this and then look at your list and decide what you really want. Live PURPOSEFULLLY.
Do I really want self-discipline in eating? then a good place to start is at the grocery store, making healthier food choices.
Do I really want to be a writer? Does my life show this? Do I spend time every day writing?
I hope you make your list! It's been fun and challenging for me. Try it!

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

this is grat - i am going to try to remember to try doing this! thanks for the idea!
Leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home