Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Refreshed


Last night we all went to bed early - just felt like we needed to catch our breath! God refreshed both me and Scott last night, sat outside this morning - a gorgeous spring morning. There's an old farm behind us, and to some it might seem junky, but to me it is beautiful. I love old barns, old farms. There's lots of cats and i can see the old man who lives there every now and then. My mom painted a picture of his barn and we went over ther last Christmas and gave it to him.

So thank you, Lord, for refreshment this morning. Now we're going to do a little yard work and go to our friends' lake house for the day.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

that is my kind of backyard!! i love it!!! maybe someday!!

Leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home