Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Monday, April 17, 2006

Book Update



Here's the Cover! I've actually had the cover for a while, had to get used to it. Now I like it, wasn't so sure at first. I'm now listed on Amazon.com - thanks Kim for letting me know about that! and I'm listed under Harvest House Publishers' authors. I got a birthday card from them today. Very nice, very encouraging. It's fun to be a part of them! They are a very supportive and encouraging publishing house.

This week I have some publicity stuff I have to write up for them. And the publishing date is still July 1st.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Amy Abbott said...

You never mentioned that you and Scott agreed to pose for the cover! :)

Congrats! Can't wait to read it.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

oh girl - it looks so great and very inviting. i can not wait to see it on thebookshleves and say - i kow that girl!!! how cool!! very proud for you and of you!!! way to make Him smile!

Leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home