Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Baptism









Tyler got baptised last Sunday! What a special day. I have always prayed that my sons will be men of God. Earlier in the week, Tyler had heard me talking to Ginny about her daughter Campbell getting baptised. When I got off the phone, he told me he wanted to be baptised! Yeah! I love that it was his idea, no one we even asked him about it. About a year ago he prayed to have Jesus in his heart, and in Sunday School they've talked about baptism. We just were waiting for him to be ready!


Our whole family has been baptised at Southbrook - Scott and I about five years ago, Zachary 3 years ago, and now Tyler. Our church has been such a part of our lives in Charlotte. Although it had changed so much in the past year, it still is a place where people truly love God and our pastor preaches God's truth. Amen!

And yes, these pictures are in reverse order. Oh well...

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Oh Praise the Lord - a great witness too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home