Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thank you, friends

I got so many supportive phone calls and emails after sending out a big prayer request last night. I had just hit the wall - tired, Scott leaving all week, basketball practice every night, speaking Weds. - and then Tyler woke up sick and the doctor said expect him to be out all week. Poor guy - and poor me:) is how I felt last night.

It's not my favorite thing to ask for help, or frankly, to need help. But man - i'm so glad I sent that email because I was just overwhelmed with love and support. I never would have felt that if I hadn't admitted my need.

My next post is from heartlight devotionals and it just put everything in perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home