Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!




No, this is not my own dog in such an undignified pose, but it looks remarkably like jenna. It just cracked me up that someone would go to such lengths for v-day!
Today I want to remind you that you are infinitely loved by God. Here's some verses to really soak in and really, really, meditate on how much God loves you now and forevr!
See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us that we would be called children of God, and such we are. 1John 3:1
The Lord did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the other people... but becaused the Lord loved you. Deut. 7:7
The Lord has loved you with an everlasting love jeremiah 31:3
"Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands" Isaiah 49:16
"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him" John 3:17
Nothing can separate us from God's love! Romans 8:38-39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home