Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Company



Well, life has been rich and full and fun! One of my best friends, Chere Wasser, surprised me with a four day visit. I was totally and completely caught off guard. Scott and Amy did a good job working that one out! Chere and her family used to live here, Adam's a pilot, our kids are the same ages, became friends through Southbrook and have just shared so much of life. In fact they're the wassers who are mentioned in chapter 10 of my book. Thank you, Chere, for coming! Scott says I laugh more when I'm with Chere. What a compliment to Chere! This picture is Chere (long hair) and my good friend Holly.

Then my mother in law Kathy, my sister in law Missy and my 1 and 1/2 year old nephew came for a visit. We had so much fun, mostly just hanging out. I so appreciate the effort it took for them to get here all the way from Minnesota. And Eli just stole my heart. Everything he does is cute. I will post pictures soon! I have to admit, I have forgotten how busy a little one is. I have a renewed appreciation for everyone in the baby and toddler season of life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home