Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bar Harbor Maine

My mom and dad rented a house in downtown Bar Harbor, Maine, invited the whole family and so here we are. It's beautiful, great place to hike,when it's not raining as it has been quite a bit. My parents have been coming to Maine for over twenty years, I think they've hiked every trail possible. My kids aren't so sure about the hiking thing, at least I should say Zachary's not so sure, but he's doing great. Tyler is truly our joy boy and makes everything an adventure.

In the meantime... my book came out on July 1st. Yahoo!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger BRN2SELL said...

Congratulations on your New Book! I feel so honored to know you and your family Melanie. I can't wait to read it ... and more important thatn that I can not wait to have you sign it. Welcome back from Vacation.

Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home