Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Company in town

I've been having fun with my relatives. My sister Natlie and her daughter Christi and her son Matthew came into town Saturday. Of course, we immediately were off to a basketball game, All Stars this weekend. I'm glad they got to see Zachary play. That was special. Christi is so fun and so grown-up - driving in just a few weeks. She and Natalie are starting a cleansing fast - does not sound like fun to me! But I admire them!

We celebrated Matthew's 13th bday by letting the boys skip school Monday to go to Dave and Buster's. We've had that planned forever, so even though Tyler missed last week with being sick - again - I let him go. Tyler has called Nat/Christi/matthew about a million times before they come to visit. Now of course he thinks he needs a cell phone - that 7 year old! I don't think so!!!!!!!!

Then Nat and Christi went up to the mountain house to enjoy some girl time, while Matthew is staying here in boy world. He just fits right in - likes to hang out and do the boy stuff, and he brought his unicyle - very cool.

I wish my relatives lived in town.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

hey girl - it was such a sweet surprise to see so many posts from you recently. I love seing your heart on paper!!

Can you tell me more about their cleansing fast - purpose, etc..

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home