Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Friday, January 12, 2007

Bad Mom Award

Tyler brought to school a book which he got from his Mimi - I think- for Christmas. It's called There's a Hair in my Dirt. It's written from the viewpoint of a worm and has all sorts of scientific stuff written in a fun way.

Well, Tyler came home yesterday and the first thing he pointed out to me was the bad word in the book. It's the "a" word. Oh my. I had no idea it was in there. Really. Fortunately, his second grade teacher is an angel with a sense of humor, so hopefully she won't hold it against me. We blacked out that word with a black sharpie. Hopefully there's no more.

I have a bad, bad cold. Gotto go sit on the couch. Taking lots of medicine.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Holly Good said...

Now THERE'S a story!!! Funny funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home