Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Friday, November 03, 2006

About my last blog

well, I got a couple emails about my last blog. Yes, I did "go off" a bit, esp. on homeschooling. Well, my dear friends, I want you to know if you're reading this, then it's so not about you! I am blessed to have so many loving, encouraging, and understanding Christian women in my life. We support one another and encourage one another in the call God has placed on each of our lives, and that will look different for each one of us.

No, the blog I wrote had more to do with Blue Like Jazz and then just a snippet of a conversation from another women who I don't know very well. Maybe she just needed to encourage herself that day, and maybe I came across as judgmental in my blog. If so, I'm sorry, because that's not what I intended. God has just been showing me that there's a whole world out there of other who love God, but their lives look very different from mine. And that's okay and good!

Okay, enough about that - I am off to speak at a retreat this weekend in Houston. Very excited to speak the truth, will be talking a lot about God's love and recognizing flesh patterns and lies. Please pray for me! thanks - mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home