Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy 40th Birthday, Scott!



My sweet husband turns 40 tomorrow, so I'm just going to say happy bday to him on my blog today. I can't believe he's finally 40, as i've been in my 40's a while now:) Thank you, God, for this man who is my best friend. A man who loves You and follows You and is about Your purposes. Thank you for Scott who is one of the hardest working men I know, who walks in integrity, who is all about honesty and loyalty. Thank you for a husband who knows how to be an incredible father to two little boys. He knows when to be silly or when to just listen or when to give advice. Thank you for this man who has shaped me and molded me by his truly unconditional love. My life is better and I am a better person because of my life with him. I love you sweet husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home