Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Sidebar

Check out my sidebar! I finally have links! Thank you, Jenny, for stepping me through this computer stuff! Just the most basic computer things give me a run for my money! Let me explain these links a bit and I hope you will enjoy them the way I do!

Proverbs 31 Ministries - the ministry that has supported and encouraged me in my journey as a godly woman. I will soon be joining their speaker team!

Harvest House - my publisher, a link to my book

Christian Book Store - Amy's online Christian bookstore

Jenny's blog - a long distance friend who write beautifully and will soon be a missionary to Africa. She makes you think deeply!

Jenny's Princess study - Jenny's bible study

Bus Stop Mommies - Karen Rinehart, a very funny writer about every day life of a woman, and one of my best college buddies.

Amy's blog - amy is the sister of my husband Scott's college buddy, also a beautiful writer!

Mark's blog - Mark makes me want to cook - need I say more!

Marybeth's blog - a writer, P31 speaker and homeschool mom to 6. It's fun to have a glimpse into her very different world.

Leigh's blog - Leigh is a Christian speaker and writer who just shares her heart and gets right to the heart of the matter.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger JennyRain said...

You are such a blessing! Your blog looks amazing...Yay! Praying for you and the book :)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

oh my goodness - i am not sure i know how to do this... i will try. first question - how do i know what your link would be?

I know i may be helpless!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home