Mel's Heart

My thoughts about God, living for Him, being a writer, wife, mom, and child of God

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you to those of you who read my blog. I love to read your responses! Be still my heart - Chere and Ginny read my blog :) hee hee. Really, it's fun to have interaction with you. Maybe one of you will be inspired to write your own blog!

To the "wouldn't want to live without list"

Michelle streeter adds: sunshine on cold days, the scent of something baking in the oven, my puppy underneath my covers, tissues, moisturizer.

Amy P adds... my sweet strong handy husband, good running shoes, my computer, my incredible girl friends, God's forgiveness.

Ginny adds...
friends, books, flowers, dirt, worms, the color green, little girls who say I farted and then giggle; big boys who say I farted and then laugh like crazy when the girls scream!

Holly adds...
friendship, the beach, bon-fires, warm blankets, warm showers.

Amen to all the above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home